Our guidelines for entry are as follows:
1) Masks are required for entry. We cannot permit patients inside the office without one.
2) Temperature will be taken at the door prior to entry. Please knock on the door upon arrival, and we will come out to meet you.
3) We are trying to keep the number of people in the office to a minimum, and as such, we ask that patients attend appointments by themselves. Patients under the age of 18 or in need of a caregiver may be accompanied by ONE attendant.
4) Because we must limit the number of patients in the office at one time, we are trying to schedule any frame styling appointments. Frame appointments will be held Monday through Thursdays only, at 9:00am or 12:00pm only. Please call 704-541-5500 to schedule. Curbside pick up is available for patients.
5) For new patients, visit www.eyecarecenterballantyne.com to print and fill out the New Patient History form.
To make an appointment, please call: 704-541-5500